Czech Republic Application Process
The merchant account is aimed at the business responsible for taking card transactions and receiving monies into their bank account. The bank account name must match the merchant name.
The person completing the application must be a director or owner of the business. If the applicant is not a director or owner then a director or owner must provide a letter confirming the applicant has approval to manage the account. We provide a template of that letter for you to download here This must be completed and put on company headed paper
|Fee Band||ATV (Average Transaction Value)||Service Charge|
|A||€2.00 or Greater||1.5%|
|B||€1.50 to €1.99||2%|
|C||€1 to €1.49||2.5%|
|D||€0.01 to €0.99||2.95%|
- Blended pay as you go rate
- No set up or activation charges
- No minimum monthly service charge
To apply for any of the countries in Europe we need the relevant application completing accompanied by the following:
- Proof of Identity for two Directors if there is more than one direct if not then one director or sole trader.
- Two proofs required for each individual (One must be Photo ID). Drivers licence or Passport (showing full passport page with codes Full Name & D.O.B.) One must be proof of home address (must be no more than 3 months old) such as utility bill/bank statement showing the name and address of each individual, you can use driving licence for proof of address as long as you have not already used it as photo ID
- Bank Information
- Copy of Bank Statement showing the following (we do not need whole statement, just the following) Bank Name, Name of Company or Charity Account Number and Sort Code If it is an online statement it must show above plus have URL visible
- The bank wants to know who the Owners are. So please provide details of anyone owning more than 25% shares
- Two proofs required for each individual – as per above Identity proofs -if already supplied as owner or director this is not needed a second time
To Apply, Follow These Four Steps:
Once you have completed the Application Form and Checklist, save the interactive PDFs and the requested documents and email them to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not sign the application at this stage – we will check it is correct and amend as necessary. We will then send the application form back to you for signature.
After checking your paperwork is correct and advising on any additional details that are required, we will send you your Schedule Of Fees.
We will send your signed completed application to Elavon who will start the process of setting up your account.
Download each form by clicking the links below.
All forms must be completed or reviewed as applicable to complete the application